Monday 29 June 2009

Animal Fiction

1. Blackface
Photobucket
2. Clue Clucks Clan

Photobucket

3. Animal Fiction

Photobucket


4. War Cow

Photobucket

5. The Udder Side

Photobucket

Once again we reach the end of the storyline, I enjoyed writing this one... I write with very little idea of where I will end up and this did surprise me quite a bit. I called it Animal Fiction because it is in my mind a mix of Animal Farm and Pulp Fiction. The pulp fiction bit is obvious, but I thought of AF when the cow rescued K-9 from the chicken's. Rather than the happy ending like the animated film version I thought I would have the cow be just as bad as the chicken's and show K-9 being led to a leather fetish bar! I hope everyone got the joke in the first panel, chicken's playing Cluedo.... became the "CLUE CLUCKS CLAN". I was so proud of that! See you Friday for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment