Tuesday 20 October 2009

Therapy

1. Too Easy
Photobucket
2. Floor 13 1/3
Photobucket
3. Couples Therapy
Photobucket
4. Welcome
Photobucket
5. Boot Out
Photobucket
6. Shnook
Photobucket
Alright, I'm back properly now and the comic will resume. I am trying out a new update schedule though. Now we will update Tuesday and Thursday. I think this will help me to keep it going while I am working on all my other projects. http://www.bloodwhat.wordpress.com/ which is going strong and a new project http://www.thevonspleenexperiment.blogspot.com/ which should start up by January. The latter is a graphic novel project which I am half-way through, once it is done I will perhaps return to 3 days a week on K-9. Anyway thanks for your patience, I have been getting some good feedback from people at the festival about K-9Lives the Animation. I still think the comic is a bit too weird for most people. Perhaps there is a small audience out there though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment